Don't have an account? Sign up now!
Works Delivery Manager
Manage Network Rail and rail related infrastructure contracts to requisite performance criteria.
• Plan, organise, motivate and effectively deploy allocated site personnel and resources to achieve completion within the allowed programme period.
• Accept, control and reconcile temporary works and permanent works materials and equipment necessary to achieve the contract works in accordance with the planned activities.
• Prepare site works package plans and contract plans to achieve, as a minimum, the Client’s requirement and specification.
• Promote and implement site specific management plans to ensure site activities comply with Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental Policies.
• Submit any possession, isolation and traffic management requests where required to enable works.
• Request / produce safe system of works where necessary
• Liaise with third parties to gain consents i.e. Natural England, Environment Agency, Transport for London, Local Authorities, British Waterways and Landowners.
• Liaise with the contract manager and commercial team regarding any estimates, technical queries, where there may be concerns.
• Undertake a review of proposed physical works arising from any design works with the contract manager and commercial team to enable a physical works estimate to be produced.
• Liaise with the Contracts Manager at all stages of the contract works. Analyse and report contract progress as directed.
• Identify training needs and development
Experience in a similar role
• Civil Engineering Construction Project work (at least 5 years) – Essential
• Management of multiple work sites – Essential
• Working within a railway environment
• Civils background – Essential
Suitably qualified by experience
• Railway Safety Training (PTS/COSS)
• SMSTS & SSOW Planner