Are you a Senior Project Engineer looking for a varied role working across different projects and challenges? Working on a portfolio of rail infrastructure projects including upgrades and project launches, we are open on the background you come from but ideally Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering.
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 plus benefits
On a day to day basis you will: –
* Provide leadership and direction across the OLE, Civil and Signalling Teams and projects.
* Ensure all projects are on time, to budget and compliant.
* Manage the effectiveness of the project team and engineers including daily direction and management of processes.
* Project Risk Assessment including environmental policy management.
* Advise project and programme management in respect of all construction, re-engineering activities, testing and commissioning, and site supervision. Monitor whether the design and construction elements meet the requirements of legislation and project plans.
* Deliver across major phases Phase 1 will design and phase to is to re-generate and build.
* Manage both design and construction teams.
The projects are varied and will cover both civil and electrical consisting of track,OLE,E&P and Signalling maintenance upgrades.
Who we are looking for:-
We’re on the hunt for an experienced project engineer who loves a challenge and is looking to work for a major UK business. The role others flexibility, variety and the opportunity to build your experience and test yourself across a portfolio of challenging projects. It would be beneficial if you have previously worked at CRE experience